Last year was my first attempt at keeping track of the books I read during the entire year. Twelve! I thought it was going to be much longer than that. In November/December I picked up and failed to complete three books. Yet I read tons online which I think has a role to play in this low number.
We’ll see how I fair this year.
- Semple, Euan. Organizations don’t Tweet, People Do – A Manager’s Guide to the Social Web. Wiley, 2012. Print and finished Friday 10th January 2014.
- Halvorson, Kristina. Content Strategy for the Web 2nd edition. New Riders, 2012. Kindle and finished 18th January 2014.
- Krotoski, Aleks. Untangling the web – what the internet is doing to you. Faber and Faber, 2013. Kindle and finished 3rd March 2014.
- Hsieh, Tony. Delivering Happiness – A Path to Profits, Passion and Purpose. Business Plus. 2013. Kindle and finished 3rd April 2014.
- Boag, Paul. Digital Adaptation. Smashing magazine, 2014. Kindle and finished 22nd June 2014
- 37signals, REMOTE: Office not required, 2014. Kindle and finished 11th July 2014