Another year, another list of the long form books I have read. 2013 is the first year that I have my own personal Kindle (dedicated digital book reader for anybody reading this after about 2015) and it will be interesting to see if I get more read and also “where” I read. I also have a stack of print books that could see me through the next couple of years.
- Chimero, Frank. The Shape of Design. 2012 [kindle] – finished 5th January
- Bjarnason, Baldur. Knights & Necromancers 2: Loot, kill, obey. 2012 [kindle] – finished 9th January
- Stephenson, Neal. Reamde. 2012 [kindle] – finished 29th January on London underground
- J-Zone. Root for the villain. Rap, bullshit, and a celebration of failure. Cambria Heights, NY, Old Maid Entertainment, 2011. [kindle] – finished 4th February at home
- Kawasaki and Welch. APE: Author, Publisher, Entrepreneur—How to Publish a Book, 2013 [kindle] – finished 15th March
- The Standardistas. The Craft of Words. Five Simple Steps Publishing Ltd, 2013 [Kindle] – finished 15th March
- Wurz, Julia. SuperEgo. 2013 [kindle] – finished 12th April