Exhausting. IF i ever used our flexi form i’d have to add a new page.
- Spoke via skype with David Turner who runs Getinvited, the online event booking tool i’m hoping to move from beta phase for our schools bookings
- Introduced the key performance indicators that I suggest we use across the service
- Met with our central design and marketing teams to agree our next steps for improving our service identity
- Made suggestions for using digital in our Ahead of the Curve exhibition – better late than never
- Attended day four of the leadership and management course
- Spent lots of time in spreadsheets about budgets
- Ran a morning session with the digital team about our strategic direction and processes
- Had a group workshop on tightening up SMART objectives
- Management team meeting
- Took lunch with my mum to celebrate her retirement
- Skype call with Vic H to agree the scope of a digital job i’ll be managing that we hope to advertise ready for April start
- Met with Bristol and Bath tourism group
Next week i’ll focus on our Hidden museum project, meeting community partners and completing our Arts Council december deadline.