This week I managed to get up to:
- Switched from an intensive and antiquated system for organising our exhibition ‘private views’ to using eventbrite
- Enjoyed an event to officially launch our inclusive audio guide ‘DiscoveryPens‘ which Paul organised
- We submitted our major Arts Council bid which is a huge deal for the future of the service, wish us luck!
- Got the news that several great folk will be taking voluntary severance
- Switched my brain from the ACE bid to the Nesta digital R and D fund for the arts bid
- Started to outline key objectives for 2014-15
- Enjoyed the Pervasive Media studio lunchtime talk about using ibeacons which I hope we can begin to experiment with
- Outlined plans for several talks I’ll be giving soon
Roll on next week.