A week around retail.
- Helen did an amazing job of sorting out our annual retail stock take
- Agreed 15/16 evaluation priorities
- Data collection and reviewing our data protection
- 1:1s and agreeing the generic format for all managers
- Introduced the Arts and Events team to Trello
- Quarterly digital meeting taking a look at our roadmap for 2014-2020
- Enjoyed lunch with my kid who came to visit and we tested the new cafe which gets the thumbs up
- Workshop day with Our Museum assessors to look at our views on the project
- Brief chat with Jeremy from Kew about benchmarking each others digital teams
- Talked about using the discovery phase for new projects
- Interviewed for our Retail Manager vacancy
- Got my conflict resolution on – “say it twice you meant it”
- Missed management team for the first time but Trello held up well and i was kept in the loop due to our lists and commenting – such a great tool!
Next week I hope to progress the over arching vision for retail.