- Reviewed what data we collect across the service so that we can implement better performance measurement. Fay did a great job of bringing this together so that we can use a KPI benchmark spreadsheet for staff and our partners Birmingham and Tyne and Wear.
- Hosted Peter Holloway for his second retail diagnostic visit. We still have posters from the 1980 in stock…
- Marketing catch up
- Met my student as producer group to see their visitor counter prototype again which looks slick
- Toured The Bottle Yard Studios to find out what goes on
- Visited Exeter to join the South West creative forum quarterly session. Heard about two projects and the upcoming No Boundaries conference
- Sat with Rosie from Visitor services to see how our teams can better work together
- Workshop session with fffunction and the learning team to plan improves to their web offer, including online booking.
- Chopped it up with Claire from Situations about my role, their work and working together