My favourite quiet week of the year. With so few people at work across the globe I knuckled down to getting ready for my job job.
- Enjoyed two days off for Christmas
- Cleaned out all my 2014 paperwork yippeee!
- Wrote a paper on all known data we collect to help me on a project to centralise
- Walked around Bristol Museum & Art Gallery to identify outstanding issues to fix during january – some of our IT is creaking
- Completed our Arts Council Q3 report on digital, marketing and audiences.
- Got 10mins working on the front desk to cover staff shortages – fun and several Banksy enquires which makes me think what else can we do to give visitors info about our elusive chum
- Started my job job as Head of Transformation on Friday 2nd Jan
- Welcomed our new Service Manager Laura Pye to the service!