After working furiously for several weeks on our Arts Council application this week proved to be just as hardcore but rewarding:
- spent a morning with the Bristol Museums group led by Julie from Museums Development to talk all things audience evaluation
- Tried to squeeze as many team 1:1s in as possible to thank everybody for working so hard this year
- Agreed next steps for our Do Ho Suh installation
- Introduction with Rob Gilmore who I first met back in 2006 when I was in the IT department – time flies. I think there will be lots we can work on together in the coming years
- xmas lunch
- end of year wrap up with our Digital R&D for the Arts project
- agreed with Parks how to improve signage for Blaise Castle House Museum
- interviewed and accepted a new role starting 1st January 2015 as Head of Transformation! in addition to my digital team I will be leading our fundraising, Modern Records Office, retail, catering partner and Bristol & Region Archaeological Services.
- waved goodbye to Katie Harding who I have learnt so much from this year and wish her all the best!