The theme of this week collaboration and thinking more seriously about the first stages of a website redesign. I locked out a large portion of my week to consider different directions for the website and also submitted the initial business case.
- Met Nikesh Shukla who runs the web side of visit Bristol to see how we can help each other
- Spent an afternoon with the conservation department to better understand their area of the service. Luckily for me they are also full of ideas for activities on a new website. Blogging is popular with them.
- Had a fruitful introduction with Nomensa to hear about how they approach User experience. Making sense of the Cross-channel user experience is a concept I have long been trying to articulate into a single phrase . They also have a beer fridge!
- Met with the Bristol Old Vic to see about collaboration and I really enjoyed hearing about their prototyping of sets and plays
- Got the wheels moving on some digital signage (read TVs) with GB
- Aardman left a message…