A significant reduction in emails and meetings means it truly is summer holiday time. Allowing me to:
- Put out a call for a Marketing and Communication Officer maternity cover post [I’d call it part Content strategist]
- Finally went on our staff induction tour which was fantastic and led by Ray Barnett.
- Agreed on our White City exhibition which will run at Bristol Record Office from 7th October
- Got very close to completing a secret project [better to ask for forgiveness right!]
- Spent a lot of my work planning activities for the rest of the year. We have finally moved to some better project planning processes and this took up a bunch of the week
- Agreed our next batch of digitisation work
- Remembered we’re playing chess not checkers