This week was super packed and organised around several major events. I have my head in our web strategy so here are the highlights.
- Planned and delivered a communicating on the web mini 90min workshop which essentially said that Google is our homepage and content strategy is key.
- Met a critical friend from the Arts Council and waxed lyrical about innovation and digital engagement
- Discussed in more detail the digital requirements for next years Moved by Conflict exhibition
- Progressed with 1 of our student project teams
- Attended the private view for the launch of the refurbished galleries five and six
- Learned about budget forecasting
- Attended the private view for the Wildlife Photographer of the Year which included our experiment with motion tracking and ghost slugs which I urge you to see for yourself and THANK YOU to Stef Goodchild