Every year I like to make a record of books I’ve read. I managed 14 in 2022 and have at least that many already sitting ready for this year.
- A Brief History of Black British Art by Rianna Jade Parker fnished 1st January 2023. Paperback ISBN 9781849767569
- Parable of the Sower by Octavia E. Butler finished 18th January 2023 on Kindle.
- Jerry Saltz Art is Life hardback finished 20 February
- Trinity: The Treachery and Pursuit of the Most Dangerous Spy in History by Frank Close finished 13th March paperback ISBN 9780141986449.
- Atlas of Prejudice: The Complete Stereotype Map Collection by Yanko Tsvetkov finished 13th March paperback ISBN 97884617956666
- Thinking in Bets by Annie Duke on Kindle
- Stolen focus Johann Hari on Kindle finished 23rd May 2023
- The Minimalist Entrepreneur by Sahil Lavingia on kidle finished 31 July 2023. A short but inspiring read by the founder of Gumroad. No meetings, part time and transparency ties in nicely with my thinking. I’ve been talking asynchronous for years so good to see a real example.
- Surviving to Drive – a year inside Formula 1 by Guenther Steiner finished 24th September 2023. Hardbook ISBN 978 1787636279