This week marks the end of my first year in my role and the start of the next year! This week I got up to:
- agreed in principle that phase two of the website project should focus on our education offer and sat with fffunction so that we can get an estimate
- attended a half day workshop on online shopping platform Shopify which I wrote about earlier
- set out a new workflow for internal requests for design work and immediately got swamped with requests
- Met with a Microsoft researcher and University students about working together on an interesting prototype
- Attended a half day workshop hosted by HLF and National Archives about digital and archives!
- Heard that we have been successful in our Nesta RnD fund for the arts project with aardman and the University of Bristol!
- Took Friday off
I need to write an end of year wrap up…