Pretty hardcore work due to the pending major bid deadline BUT still managed to keep these little plates spinning:
- Attended day two of the No Boundaries conference
- Neck deep in final Arts Council bid work…80 percent of my week
- Got permission to purchase replacement IT kit
- Discussed how IT and digital might support the Moved by Conflict exhibition. Particularly the use of sensors for interaction
- Discussed how I could contribute to our third and final year Paul Hamlyn Foundation project
- We conducted a half day user testing session for the new website with real visitors.